Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Baaaackkk (in more ways than one!)

So, I haven't posted in forever?  Why you ask?  Well, we had massive state testing.  And I was told I didn't have my job next year so I was applying like a madwoman.  Oh, and we had several serious issues with students.  My boyfriend graduated.  And he got a new job.  6 million things went wrong in my apartment.  Life happened.

But I just HAD HAD HAD to share exciting news---which is that I WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!  With the passed budget and a retirement, my job is now safe.  I will be in the same room, on the same team, teaching grade 6 science and ELA again.  I.  Am.   So.   So.   Happy.

:) So you all get another year (which hopefully I am better at recording) of my blog posts about life in the superlative six. :)  Much, much love!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Welcome back! Glad to know your job is safe :)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Kim said...

YAY!
I WISH Blogger would let me use a giant font to say, YIPPEE!
I am so glad about your job!!!!
Happy, happy, HAPPY for you!

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade